The main goal was to establish communications with the audience of schoolchildren, parents
and teachers with the help of social networks. It was necessary to create interesting content for the target audience, thus involving it in the project. For our team, it was an opportunity to take part not only in a social project, but in a socially significant nationwide project.
This approach turned out to be more efficient than the initial content promotion itself, but it was still not close enough to the expected KPI. It allowed us to reach our targets on VK, but not on Instagram. As a result, the approach needed some adjustments.
Due to the fact that at the initial stages of work with the project we managed to attract a part of the required target audience, we decided to strengthen the advertising configurations with solutions that the Facebook algorithm offers us.